Hello! Hey, thanks for looking at my blog. I'm The Root Girl and here you will find my musings on food, nature, art, travel, and other awesome things. I like getting to the "root" of pretty much all things, and as such, I acquire a lot of fun factoids that I want to share with you. Hope you enjoy!
I want to dedicate this effort to our good friend, Craig, who once said that if I was his daughter, he would lock me up in a room and only let me write. Thanks for the vote of confidence, and we miss you.
I want to dedicate this effort to our good friend, Craig, who once said that if I was his daughter, he would lock me up in a room and only let me write. Thanks for the vote of confidence, and we miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment